To ensure that Utah families with young children have access to voluntary high quality home visiting services that promote safe and healthy children, families and communities.
To promote a coordinated service continuum of research-informed home visiting that supports healthy child development and ensures the safety of young children and family members by:
- Developing state infrastructure to support home visiting
- Supporting a local continuum of services
- Providing training and technical assistance to local programs
- Securing Sustainable funding
- Evaluating outcomes and quality of services
HRSA State Plan