To ensure that Utah families with young children have access to voluntary high quality home visiting services that promote safe and healthy children, families and communities.
To promote a coordinated service continuum of research-informed home visiting that supports healthy child development and ensures the safety of young children and family members by:
- Developing state infrastructure to support home visiting
- Supporting a local continuum of services
- Providing training and technical assistance to local programs
- Securing Sustainable funding
- Evaluating outcomes and quality of services
HRSA State Plan
Home Visiting Helps At-Risk Families Across the U.S.
HRSA-Maternal and Child Health supports Home Visiting Programs in every US State, the District of Columbia and five territories. These Home Visiting Programs served 115,500 parents and children (from birth to kindergarten entry) in 787 counties in FY 2014. Clicking on the link below will take you to the HRSA Interactive Map of the US. Click on the State of Utah to see Utah's Home Visiting Program profile